Stanislav Vilyukha provides advice on building an effective team of top-managers in the new economic reality.
Partner of the international executive search consultancy United Consultants declares seven steps to build a high-preforming management team. These include:
- drafting a detailed job order that would correspond to company’s goals and objectives;
- identifying motivators and conditions that would motivate the top-manager or management team;
- considering professional skills and personal qualities of every team member, and the way the members would interact;
- applying appropriate tools to search the candidate
- thorough assessment of the candidates is vital during this period;
- keeping the balance between promises to the candidates and available company resources;
- following a win-win approach while building a management team.
For detailed advice see the column at Delo.ua